We introduce for the first time an auto-update feature:
When a new patch comes out, the game will notify you about it instantly.
This way you can be up-to-date with game's releases!
English PC version:
Download from HERE
Run the executable
English Mac version:
1.Download from HERE
2. Keep backup of file: <GAME_DIR>\TGL.app\Contents\Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll
3. Copy the attached file Assembly-UnityScript.dll to the same location as above (overwrite).
4. If something weird comes up, you'd better put the backup file back and let us know it didn't work for you.
Here's the patch log:
New in v.1.0.6:
- Auto-Update feature: when in menu scene, the game notifies you if a newer version of TGL is available and you have the options to either go online and get it (game must restart), or to skip it until next visit or to skip it entirelly.
- Bug fix: sometimes the ports in the map remained "redish" even if they were not the destination ports.
- More NPC boat routes in every corner of the game world.
- The new patch requires restart of the game... You will lose all your progress so far.
- Bug fix: you can buy unlimited properties (without spending a dime!) just by clicking on the button - after having bought 8-9 properties or so.
- The infamous "camera-freezing" bug fixed: sometimes, when you're in a port and come back from a Save, you can't control the camera at all. You have to exit the game and lose your progress thus far.
- Bug fix: when the boat is outside of world bounds and the game saves itself, then when you try to "Load Last Save" it does not work.
- We made the throttle less responsive to forward/backward (after a suggestion by one of our customers), something which makes boat speed easier to control while docking at ports.
- Adjustment of calculations for reputation and score (had to refine this after analyzing the first usage statistics from worldwide play-data).
- Game Version showing on the bottom-right of the Menu scene.
- Reputation deviation percent is now the same in all GUI panels.
- No missions start when close to the time limit.
- Increased population in the sea.
- Other minor bug fixes.